The Hotel Indigo is unique in that, for your Asheville travel, it offers all the conveniences, sophistication, and amenities you expect in a world-renowned hotelier and meeting facility, combined with the personalized attention and authentic sense of place you only experience with a boutique hotel.
From the moment you walk in the lobby doors, an atmosphere of peace and tranquility greets you and invites you to experience more. The pervasive culture at The Hotel Indigo in Downtown Asheville — cultivated by our conscientious hotel team — is built upon the premise of exceeding our guests’ expectations. Our goal is to attend to your every need and request in a prompt, friendly manner that makes you feel as if you are our only guest. These amenities, along with personal service by our hotel Concierge extend not only to the hotel guests, but also to The Asheville Club at 151 owners and the condominium guests at The Suites at 151.
- OneFIFTYone Boutique Bar & Kitchen – open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and drinks (6 AM – 10 PM).
- Room Service – available during restaurant hours.
- Fitness Center – 2 treadmills, elliptical machine, recumbent bike, free weights, and Lifestyle weight machine
- Business Stations – Three computers and a printer available for guests.
- Meeting Room – Seats 25 and is perfect for small business meetings. The oneFIFTYone Boutique Bar & Kitchen is also available to cater your event.
- Concierge Service – arrange dinner reservations, provide directions, book a spa/massage/salon appointment, order a floral arrangement or a box of truffles, and offer guidance as you plan your stay in Asheville, NC.
- Secure Underground Parking Garage – condo owners are assigned a “reserved” space.
- 24-Hour Lobby Staff – gives you peace of mind knowing that someone is available to assist you at any time of the day or night.
- Condo Owners may also take advantage of VIP Services, available for a fee (e.g. housekeeping, grocery service, vacation service, additional parking space).